Our Pediatric Patients
Our goal and sole purpose is to provide your child with safe, comfortable, pain free, and anxiety free care. Our group pride ourselves with providing the highest in standard of care and safety, all while in the comfort and convenience of your child’s dental office. The familiar surroundings allows both the dentist and the child to attain the greatest quality of care that is both convenient and anxiety free. We are aware that all children are unique, and we pride ourselves on tailoring our anesthetic regimen specifically to you and your child’s needs. Our anesthetic treatment will allow your child to “sleep” through the whole treatment in a safe, controlled, and monitored setting, further enabling your child’s dentist to provide the highest quality of care. As a parent we are aware of your concerns but rest assure your child will report no memory or pain while receiving care.
Our Services Enable
Our Services Enable
- Using anesthesia provides parents to choose the ideal treatment recommended by their Dentist, which will prevent you from choosing sub-optimal care due to unforeseen circumstances if treatment was delayed.
- Children will be comfortable, pain free, and will not recall any of the treatment!
- Root canal treatments, stainless steel crowns, tooth removals, and other dental procedures will be tolerated with the added benefit of it being painless. The gagging reflex, the inability to keep the mouth open will no longer be an issue.
- We know how you may have tons of questions, which is why we are always just a phone call away! Remember we do not use phone answering services, or other hurdles just so you can get a hold of the Anesthesiologist.
- We are always accommodating for you and your child’s wishes! We tailor the experience for your child and hold safety to the highest regard!
- Special needs children either with mental or physical disabilities can also receive treatment as well, remember we will cater to their needs and always keep you in the loop to our plan of treatment!
- We offer a number of ways to make you and your child feel comfortable, so please any questions feel free to call!